It’s time for banking to change.
Join us as we build the bank of the future. Three Hungarian banks join forces today to build one of the first all-digital consumer banks in Hungary and in the region and it is no small task. We are building a bank where people love to work, is built on relationships, growth, and impact.
In MBH (Magyar Bankholding) we combine the best of the banking world with the best of the tech world to build an all-digital bank. We cultivate a culture of low ego and set a high bar for excellence. We believe in a flat organization by communicating in ways that build trust, operating with transparency and having one another’s back.
We recognize the contributions of individuals and celebrate wins as a team. What we all have in common is a mission that starts with heart, and a desire to work together to create something of lasting value and personal impact for Hungary and for our region.
If you’re looking to make a lasting impact and help us build a revolutionary product – we want to hear from you. Want to learn more about Foundation please visit http://reshapethebank.com
- At MBH Product Owners define the strategic vision for their product. As a product owner you will create the product roadmap and drive the team by the overall vision. Product owners have a deep understanding of the target market/industry and build close relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that the team’s effort is aligned with overall strategy. A Product Owner manages dependencies with other team’s functions while identifying, building and managing strategic partnership across the different teams. They work closely within their team to ensure business value and user feedback is translated into new developments when necessary. Product owners will be accountable for specific business KPIs based on the area of the product they are focused on. Working language will be English.
- Set ambitious and clear product vision and communicate it effectively to stakeholders, the team, and the rest of the unit.
- End-to-end team output strategy from inception to production.
- Collaboration with stakeholders to ensure digital vision and products align within team strategy and requirements.
- Be accountable for product specific KPIs once solution enters production and communicate regular tracking to stakeholders.
- Utilize market and industry knowledge to translate user needs into user stories and acceptance criteria for their team.
- Maintain a backlog 3 to 4 sprints ahead of the team.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to establish each product’s business value and support messaging, communication and customer outreach as necessary.
- Facilitate release planning with stakeholders as well as bi-weekly demos.
- Improve products and enhance user satisfaction based on insights from data and various research.
- Align outward facing product requirements and stakeholders.
Conditions for getting the job
- You have in-depth Domain Expertise
- Proven knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the banking industry.
- Strong collaborator with cross-functional teams from tech, design, and business.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of standard precision practices, technology and supporting industry principles.
- Inside out understanding of digital products’ omnichannel distribution.
- Grasp on traditional distribution over branches and call centers.
- You have significant Agile/Digital Experience
- Experienced in facilitating agile ceremonies, managing a backlog/release plan, tracking team level metrics, removing blockers (burndown chart, release burn up, etc.)
- Deep experience leading with teams in an agile setting.
- You are strong in some key Individual Skills.
- Strong leader, collaborator, team player, and individual contributor.
- Strong communication skills with comfort in speaking with business stakeholders.
- Strong problem solver with ability to manage and lead the team to push the solution and progress.
- You have the right Mindset to learn and develop
- Passion to challenge the status quo and find new solutions and drive out of the box ideas – loves and embraces change.
- Believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust.
- Not afraid to “roll up the sleeves” and seeks to go outside comfort zone to learn – pushes teams to do the same.
- Empowers others to fail, learn, and grow.
- Experimental mindset to drive innovation.
What we offer
- We have worked extremely hard to build a talented, diverse, and inclusive team. As an organization, we perform within a set of core values that inform both our priorities and the way we work together.
- Embrace the difficult path – We think beyond shortcuts and invest in solving the right problems.
- Chose decisions over outcomes – We focus on improving our decision-making quality instead of fixating on immediate outcomes.
- We work smart and hard – We view working “smart” as just the start. Working smart and hard drives improvements and accelerates career growth.
- Empowerment over control – We hire world-class talent and trust each individual to make decisions in their area of responsibility.
- We are proud of what we have started and are full of excitement about welcoming new members to our team. We also understand the importance of creating value to each individual within our team and believe that this opportunity can provide that in multiple ways.
- We are building a new organization with solutions and technologies that are at the forefront of Global Banking practices.
- We are using the most modern, cloud-native technologies available in the market worldwide.
- We have already set-up the base for this new organization and have 100+ people working on building it, backed by strong investments.
- This is a rare opportunity to partake in building a bank with state-of-the art technology from scratch.
Details of position
Magyar Bankholding Zrt. - Adatkezelési tájékoztató állásra pályázók részére
Share or save this position to your favorites: Product Owner