Join us to build the bank of the future together!
With the integration of 3 banking institutions, we open a new chapter in the Hungarian banking.
Foundation is an organisation, which started reshaping one of the first new digital & Agile Hungarian banks- throwing out the old legacy systems.
From technical perspective, it’s a SaaS based new banking core system (Thought Machine) with Cloud (AWS) and Microservices, built on the latest technologies, which is not only a technological, but also a cultural transformation.
- Build applications according to the design and provide designers with feedback and suggests tradeoffs when required
- Ensure the code follows best coding practices and industry standards
- Work closely with backend engineers to understand and properly use the systems APIs
- Challenge ideas and opinions to avoid pitfalls and inefficient solutions
- Cooperate closely with Product Owner to understand Product vision and value drivers
- Cooperate within Chapter and Digital Tribe to follow best practice frameworks and standards while developing native mobile applications
Conditions for getting the job
- Confident iOS engineering experience
- Experience in the latest version of Swift
- Deep understanding of software design patterns, MVVM architecture, mobile threading, memory management; and how they apply to mobile applications
- Experience with Reactive programming
- Creative mindset
What we offer
- Ensuring to have your effect on the relationship among people and finance in a new, fintech, customer focused bank
- Participation in a brand new technological building, which comes really rarely in life as an opportunity
- Being there in the very beginning of a new and modern organization, which you can also form, if you want
- Ensuring looking into a halfly startup world, with the strong background of a stable bank
- Support to reach your next career level
- Flexible working hours, home office, team building? Sure!
Details of position
Magyar Bankholding Zrt. - Adatkezelési tájékoztató állásra pályázók részére
Share or save this position to your favorites: iOS Developer