Join us to build the bank of the future together!
With the integration of 3 banking institutions, we open a new chapter in the Hungarian banking.
Foundation is an organisation, which started reshaping one of the first new digital & Agile Hungarian banks- throwing out the old legacy systems.
From technical perspective, it’s a SaaS based new banking core system (Thought Machine) with Cloud (AWS) and Microservices, built on the latest technologies, which is not only a technological, but also a cultural transformation.
- Contribution across the entire vertical technology stack
- Working as part of a cross-functional team (including Product and Design) with end-to-end ownership
- Active participation in the team’s rituals like guiding estimations, shaping user stories, etc.
- Daily collaboration to create effective solutions for our customers
- Design and delivery of new features, services, or products with a solid agile, iterative mindset
- Service ownership, including managing incidents and continuously improving their quality
- Close collaboration with product to identify and manage product and delivery risks
- Collaboration with other teams to negotiate timelines, deliverables, and dependencies
- Documentation and emerging knowledge of the team
- Continous improvement of the team practices to increase quality and efficiency
Conditions for getting the job
- Experience of at least a significant database technology like PostgresSQL, MongoDB, Redis, etc.
- Overall knowledge of standard technologies used in our stack: RESTful APIs, SSO, GraphQL, Swagger, Kafka (or another message queue), and so on
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining an event-driven, microservices-based distributed system
- Experience with Agile software development practicing like pair-programming, code reviews, CI/CD
- Experience with unit and end-to-end testing frameworks relevant to the technology stack
- Have an agile/product mindset and a strong focus on problem-solving
- Working knowledge of DevOps, Docker, infrastructure as code, cloud providers (CircleCI, k8s, Terraform, AWS)
- Community contributions (e.g., open-source work, publishing / speaking on technical ideas) is a plus
- Passion for mentoring other colleagues in the team
- Excellent communication skills
- We don’t expect you to be an expert on all the parts of the stack from the beginning but be willing to learn new technologies)
What we offer
- You can have an effect on the relationship among people and finance in a new, fintech, customer focused bank
- You can participate in a brand new technological building, which comes really rarely in life as an opportunity
- You can be there in the very beginning of a new and modern organization, which you can also form, if you want
- You can look into a halfly startup world, with the strong background of a stable bank
- We support you in many challenges to reach your next career level
- Flexible working hours, home office, team building? Sure!
Details of position
Magyar Bankholding Zrt. - Adatkezelési tájékoztató állásra pályázók részére
Share or save this position to your favorites: Fullstack Engineer