It’s time for banking to change!
Join us as we build the bank of the future. Three Hungarian banks join forces today to build one of the first all-digital consumer banks in Hungary and in the region and it is no small task. We are building a bank where people love to work, is built on relationships, growth, and impact.
In MBH (Magyar Bankholding) we combine the best of the banking world with the best of the tech world to build an all-digital bank. We cultivate a culture of low ego and set a high bar for excellence. We believe in a flat organization by communicating in ways that build trust, operating with transparency, and having one another’s back.
We recognize the contributions of individuals and celebrate wins as a team. What we all have in common is a mission that starts with heart, and a desire to work together to create something of lasting value and personal impact for Hungary and for our region.
If you’re looking to make a lasting impact and help us build a revolutionary product – we want to hear from you. Want to learn more about Foundation please visit http://reshapethebank.com
- We are scaling and it comes with constant growth challenges. As an Agile Coach (AC) we want you to protect our agility no matter how many we are and what problem rises on the Horizon 1, 2 or 3… You are gonna love this environment if You strive to see the big picture and connect the dots that influences our Tribe level efficiency. We will welcome you in our Agile Center of Expertise team with other ACs and Scrum Masters to provide the necessary resources for agile governance. You are the best candidate if you continuously work on improving yourself and as a byproduct ourselves as well by introducing agile routines and relevant methodologies, or tools that help us in scaling. If you are good at supporting people from a developer to a senior leader send us your experiences and let’s change banking together forever!
- What you want to do
- Continuously spread the Agile values across the organization.
- Advise key stakeholders (PO, SM) on scrum (agile) implementation, scaling possibilities.
- Continuously develop the way of working from methodology aspect – introducing agile lean techniques, eliminating not effective/functional working routines, etc.
- Monitoring the workflows and agile practices for improvement possibilities.
- Enhance the cooperation of the different areas by establishing and implementing collaboration guidelines involving the affected parties.
- Provide support in forming the planning and goal-setting routines, relevant authority levels and supports the teams in stakeholder management including direct management and N-2 level.
- Support the communication towards the management in case of roles related difficulties, misunderstandings.
- Mentor and coach all levels of the organization on agile principles, practices, roles, artifacts, and ceremonies to maintain consistency of adoption and continuously improve performance.
- Enhance continuous learning by forming agile practices and way of working with the involvement of team members.
- Don’t stick to the book by 100% – you want to interpret it for the environment the organization lives in.
Conditions for getting the job
- You have in-depth Domain Expertise
- Business and IT agility.
- Previous working experience (1+ years) in an Agile Coach role or (2+ years) as a Scrum Master or Product Owner role.
- Experience as a coach or trainer and passion to spread Agile and Lean values.
- Experience leading teams using agile methodologies.
- Experience working with scaled agile frameworks.
- We are happy if you have SCRUM training or a certificate.
- Domain expertise in banking is an advantage.
- You have significant Agile/Digital Experience
- Sound knowledge of agile methodologies and different frameworks.
- Experience with agile transformations and supporting newly launched Tribes / teams.
- Strong facilitator skills and experience (agile ceremonies, synchronization, and decision-making forums) so you can drive relevant ceremonies, support and mentor the organization during preparations.
- Experience with OKRs and hands-on agile processes so you can coach the team.
- Eager to evolve and embrace the organization’s agile setup.
- Have experience in (agile transformations and) building agile teams.
- Experience with Agile work management tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence, Slack, Miro, etc.)
- You are strong in some key Individual Skills
- Excellent communication skills: talking, writing, listening.
- Strong visual facilitation and virtual collaboration skills are a definite plus.
- Ability to build strong relationships with senior leadership.
- Experience in presenting and resolving issues with stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills so you can support the organization while facing challenges, opportunities.
- Ability to mentor and develop the leaders, team members.
- Proficient English, comfortable speaking with internationals and working in bilingual.
- You have the right Mindset to learn and develop
- Value and customer centric mindset.
- Transparent and collaborative even when working under pressure, which is reflected in your behaviour and is spread across the organization.
- Support the learning from failures, encourages continuous development.
What we offer
- We have worked extremely hard to build a talented, diverse, and inclusive team. As an organization, we perform within a set of core values that inform both our priorities and the way we work together.
- Embrace the difficult path – We think beyond shortcuts and invest in solving the right problems.
- Choose decisions over outcomes – We focus on improving our decision-making quality instead of fixating on immediate outcomes.
- We work smart and hard – We view working “smart” as just the start. Working smart and hard drives improvements and accelerates career growth.
- Empowerment over control – We hire world-class talent and trust each individual to make decisions in their area of responsibility.
- How we make it worth it
- We are proud of what we have started and are full of excitement about welcoming new members to our team. We also understand the importance of creating value to each individual within our team and believe that this opportunity can provide that in multiple ways.
- We are building a new organization with solutions and technologies that are at the forefront of Global Banking practices.
- We are using the most modern, cloud-native technologies available in the market worldwide.
- We have already set-up the base for this new organization and have 100+ people working on building it, backed by strong investments.
- This is a rare opportunity to partake in building a bank with state-of-the art technology from scratch.
Details of position
Magyar Bankholding Zrt. - Adatkezelési tájékoztató állásra pályázók részére
Share or save this position to your favorites: Agile coach